I grew up reading graphic novels as a kid, Science Fiction as a teen, Writing edgy music as a young adult, and now i aim to define myself through my craft as an Adult.
One of my interests i have recently discovered is creating 'Graphic Art' through my photography.
This to me is taking a well done image, and through post process manipulation giving it an almost 'anime' or comic book feel to it. Some aspects remaining 'real' others enhanced and adjusted to give the appropriate feel.
Although i am using this as another class project. The images i would like to focus on for THIS class is not the 'human' or character images (as shown) but applying this method to animals and buildings.
I Cant find a photographer who can demonstrate the technique and images i intend to create. Although I'm sure its been done and IS being done to date.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1V__8YrqB0
The Graphic novel of 'The Photographer' was an inspiration to me thought and i felt if two individuals could combine their gifts to create this book and and it be a success, why not combine the styles themselves..





No comments:
Post a Comment