For my final project, I would like to take landscape photographs in a more artistic and/or conceptual approach. There is a lot of interesting scenery within the general area within and surrounding Wilsonville. I would like to explore those areas and see how the images would come through.
When I was in high school, there was not much of landscape photography that I took, but in learning for what I can do with the camera in the first few projects, I find that I enjoy the open spaces where a lot can be seen, as well as hidden areas that also show certain treasure that are well hidden within the obvious.
My inspiration is Robert Adams, whom has done a lot of landscape imagery, mainly focusing on the artistic and conceptual aspects of landscape photography. I find his work quite interesting, and easily to relate with. (Link is at the bottom of this blog entry)





No comments:
Post a Comment